Friday, May 11, 2018

ahhhhh, vacation is almost over and I am looking forward to class on Monday.  Only 5 more classes to graduate.  3 this summer and 2 in the fall.  Funny how when I was a traditional student I would never have been happy about going to summer school. lol.  Starting off taking Dr. Selvas Criminal court and procedure class.  He was my very first professor and advisor.  This is gonna be fun.  One thing I look forward to is walking around downtown Murfreesboro (class is in the courthouse) and visiting the local merchants.  Most of us just go too the campus and forget there is a town surrounding it.  Murfreesboro actually has a lot of history and has always supported our campus and I look forward to the chance to return the favor even if its just having lunch at a local mom and pop on the square.  Well almost bed time, yall have a good night now, ya hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment