Monday, May 21, 2018

Good Morning World!

So far session 1 has been fun.  Havnt had to go to the campus though.  Everyday is 3 hours in the court room.  You would think that in a new 74 million dollar court room they could put some cushions on the benches #butthurt.  Its been very interesting learning how the courts work. I am really surprised at how many defendants appear looking like rag dolls.  They are usually the ones that are suspected of drug charges.  One case that really stood out was a 99 year old man filing for divorce.  They man didnt look a day over 80.  Case was rescheduled so I dont know the details.  so today I also get to take part in a Jury focus group for a law firm.  Wont be able to talk about it though, I have to sign a non-disclosure agreement.  One great thing for me about this class is I am working with mostly seniors so I am really comfortable with the students.  I haven't been afraid to talk to them or speak up when questions are asked.  My professor, Dr. Selva, Is probably one of the most tenured professors there.  He has been teaching at MTSU since 1975.  Very laid back man and he makes it fun.  Well off to class, hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment